The quality of a software development company is ultimately the quality of its people. Our people are very strong for software projects:
- Are English-speaking Graduate/Post-Graduate Engineers
- Have multiple years of industry experience
- All people have experience on off-shore projects with US/European clients
- Most people are from premier engineering institutes (IIT, IIM, BITS, REC etc.) or have proven exceptional abilities
- Most Project Leads have spent 2+ years residing in the US/Europe
- Are industry-certified (MCSD, MCP, Sun-certified)
- Narmadatech's selection process includes a 1-hour written technical test, 4+ hours of interviewing, reference checking and actual problem-solving on the computer!
For fixed-price projects:
- Advance: 20%
- Early proof-of-concept: 20%
- Beta release: 30%
- Final release: 30%
For per-hour rate projects:
- These are typical distributions and individual projects may differ in details.
All projects we take up carry the following guarantees:
- Confidentiality guarantee: All client details will be kept confidential
- Price guarantee: Minimum 60% cost-saving over on-site development
- Support guarantee: Free 3-12 months support for defect resolution
- Results guarantee: Progress-linked payments weighted toward the end
We work either for fixed-price projects, or on per-hour rates basis. For long-term committed clients who prefer time-based billing, we also offer a monthly rate.
The rate is low not because of technical limitation, but simply because we operate from India, where living costs are much lower due to international economies and exchange rates. It is our strategy to pass on these location advantages to our clients.
Rates vary, depending on skills, timelines, project nature etc.
Typically, a Senior Developer would work at the rate of $25/hour (isn't it too low?).
- We sign NDAs and Confidentiality Agreements as required by you.
- All our employees are full-time employees, and are bound by the company Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure clauses.
- Additionally, for sensitive projects, we create isolated cells disconnected from any public network.
- At a practical level, all CD-Writers need authorization for usage. Internet uploads larger than a threshold also need authorization.
Yes; in some cases we bear project risks even before the first payment.
Our developers are dedicated to producing quality code. We have formal processes to keep quality under tight control, including periodic code reviews and design walk-through. We concentrate on being first-time right, and believe the creation-step itself should be strong.
Every project goes through the hands of suitable QA/testing professionals, under stringent test-plans including black-box testing, white-box testing, test regression, usage analysis etc.
This is our strong point, and shows our confidence in our work. We issue free 3-12 month defect resolution for all our development, unconditionally.